1.3
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I enrolled with this school to be a professsional driver and paid them the whole fee of $3300 up front which happened to be the biggest mistake of my life since they do installments on payments.I paid and got my class schedule i went to the class to use the computer to have the basic knowledge and went for my written test which i passed and got my commercial learners permit.

When it was time for the road test i receive my schedule every Sunday,my last schedule was on July 1 2017 and i was told to come to school on Monday and Friday only 2-4 Pm. The next schedule was supposed to come up on July 8 2017 i didn't receive a text i was hoping i will get a text on Wednesday July 12 2017 for Thursday and Friday since i told the owner brother that the Monday and Friday is unfair as in how do i come on Monday to operate a 3 axle 10 speed truck and then come again on Friday how can someone keep up?so i waited till Wednesday to see there will be a schedule i didn't get any text for my schedule. [continued below].... Report Attachments: .....

so i text the man on Thursday and asked him why he didn't give me a schedule for July 8 2017?

He then replied and said his brother who happened to be my instructor is on vacation so that's why i wasn't on a schedule for the week,his brother would tell me they took 8 students for a test and everybody failed it is because of the way they are operating .The man hired his brothers to be the instructors it is very hard to even understand them when they speak,I don't mean to disrespect his accent since i myself i am an African but i just can't understand their Mexican accent,how can one pass the exam when you miss a class for a week this is not just any class this is a truck driving class.I told the man to charge me for the class attended and pay me my balance he is telling me to look at the disclosure as if the disclosure advised that if his brother goes on a vacation that my class stops,I will report the whole world to please be very careful of this school except you wish to throw your money into the deep sea.

Review about: Atlanta Truck Driving School Program.

Comments

You're true to your word ; you've reported it to the whole world.

And that still won't help you one bit.

You must proceed along legal lines.Stop calling and e-mailing.

Establish a paper trail immediately. Submit a written demand letter clearly stating the nature of the malfeasance and an acceptable solution. Be polite and factual. Send it via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

State a 10-day reaction period, then follow up with a second and final demand.

If you haven't had an acceptable response by then ...sue them.

Their contract is meaningless even if you signed it if it contains items of an unacceptable contractual nature.